COVID-19 Updated Office Procedures
As part of our continuing COVID-19 virus precautions for the safety of our clients, visitors and employees, the following temporary changes are effective immediately:
- Effective May 17, 2021 we will continue in-office consultations and document signings following CDC guidelines.
- Upon request we will continue to schedule consultations by telephone or video conference (Facetime or Zoom) and parking lot document signings.
- Only one client or couple will be allowed in the building at a time. Clients and employees must wear a mask or face covering.
- Appointments must be made to pick up or drop off documents.
- We will continue to thoroughly clean and disinfect before and after each client’s visit. If you want further details, please contact our office. Your safety and comfort is our top priority.
Telephone lines will be answered during our normal business hours.
Monday – Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. to Noon
Thank you very much for your understanding. We hope you and your family stay safe and stay healthy.
CDC: resources: (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html)
WHO: Outbreak resources: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019