With more than 38 years in practice, Elder Law Attorney Randal L. Schecter has extensive experience in Estate Planning: Last Will & Testaments, Durable Financial Powers of Attorney, Durable Health Care Powers of Attorney, Living Wills, Trusts, Will and Trust Amendments, Deeds, Affidavits, asset protection for long term care planning, how to avoid Probate, and Elder Law. Attorney Schecter has built a highly respected Elder Law firm serving the Central Florida area. A compassionate, honest and caring lawyer, Mr. Schecter is committed to delivering the highest quality legal and personal services to his clients and their families. Always responsive, attentive, detailed, patient, Mr. Schecter helps sort through the confusing array of decisions encountered with aging and when families have to place their loved ones in long term care facilities. He understands that this is one of the most difficult and stressful times of their lives. His goal is to educate his clients so they can make informed decisions.
Here is some additional information about Mr. Schecter:
- Graduated from Florida State University College of Law and admitted to the Florida Bar in 1985.
- Obtained Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science in 1982 from Furman University in Greenville, South Carolina.
- Admitted to practice in all State Courts of Florida and the Federal District Courts for the Middle District and Northern District of Florida.
- Member of the Florida Bar Association
- Member of the Elder Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Member of the Volusia County Bar Association
- Member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Member of the Academy of Florida Elder Law Attorneys
Attorney Schecter is committed to, and donates his time to many causes throughout his practice: He has volunteered in public schools, and participated on boards for non-profit organizations. He has donated to colleges, local public schools, local animal non-profit organizations, the Marine Science Center, City of Ormond Beach, the Parkinson’s Association yearly “Fun Walk,” Summer sports camps, school supplies for non-profit organizations, Hurricane relief, Food banks for non-profit organizations, Mid-Florida Community Legal Services, the Farm Workers Association of Central Florida, and many other worthy causes.
Attorney Schecter has participated in numerous educational seminars in our office and outside the office at: libraries, civic associations, The Parkinson’s Association, health fairs, Daytona Beach State College, community panels, women’s groups, Volusia and Flagler hospice groups, clubs, retiree and union groups, and others. He enjoys not only educating our community but meeting people and understanding their concerns and challenges.
Randal Schecter is a native Floridian and has gained a great deal of knowledge of local businesses and resources available to our clients. He has been happily married for 37 years and has two wonderful grown daughters and one very special grandson. He enjoys nature, fishing, walking, reading, and motorcycling.
Randal L. Schecter serves the entire Central and North Florida areas including Bunnell, Crescent City, Daytona Beach, Daytona Beach Shores, DeLand, Deltona, Edgewater, Flagler Beach, New Smyrna Beach, Palm Coast, Port Orange, Orange City, Ormond Beach, Pierson, Ponce Inlet, Seville, South Daytona and St. Augustine. (386) 672-2550 email@example.com.
- Florida State Bar - Membership No. # 501646
- Volusia County Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Academy of Florida Elder Law Attorneys
- AARP Legal Services Network
- Florida State University College of Law - J.D. - 1985
- Furman University - B.A. - 1982